Recruiter: RST GROUP
Posted04 April 2014
Sector: Construction Management, Engineering
- Accurate setting out of the works and dimensional control.
- Resolving technical problems at all levels.
- Carry out inspections in accordance with the Inspection and Test Plan in a timely manner.
- The production of survey information and red – lined drawings for the completion of the As-built records.
- Ensuring activities are carried out in safe manner in accordance with the Project Safety Plan.
- Accurate maintenance of Quality Management System records.
- Ensure equipment is calibrated, in date and suitably checked in accordance with company policies and the manufacturers’ defined requirements.
- Ensure the site diary is accurately maintained noting against each record the date, location and serial number of equipment used.
- Ensure construction operations are carried out in accordance with the Contract requirements using the appropriate agreed procedures.
- Makes sure that only competent personnel are used to carry out the Works. Policies the outputs to confirm that the required level of quality is maintained.
- Co-ordination and supervision of Sub-contractors in the performance of the Works.
- Informing senior management of any non-conformances or poor workmanship.
- Ensure all site personnel have clear, accurate and appropriate information to carry out their duties.
- Minimises environmental disturbance during construction works. Supervises the outputs and confirms that the project environmental requirements are met.
- Close liaison with the Site Foreman and Works Managers.
- Ensure that only the latest issue drawings and documents are being used.
- Ensure all materials on site are suitable, stored in line with manufacturer’s recommendations, current working practice, contract specification or project requirements.
- Assist the Site Management team to update KPI’s, material reconciliation and progress reports.
- Degree qualified in engineering or similar
- IT Skills
- Setting Out and Surveying techniques